|Product name||Mason Jar Lid|
|Custom||Color Logo Style|
|Packing||Carton packing or Box|
|Port||Ningbo Shanghai Qingdao Lianyungang|
|Sample||The sample is free, and the customer needs to pay the freight .|
|Payment||Pay 30% deposit for customized products, and pay off the remaining 70% before delivery.|
|Delivery time||According to customer's request time.|
1.How can i get quote from you ?
We have good solutions to meet your target and need, so price can be negotialbe. Different type material and different volume will make different pricing. We can make sure you get best what you pay for. Your inquiry will be answered within 24 hours. In order to get quote quickly exactly from Ningbo Beixuan, please kindly tell: Order Quantity and Bottle Volume/Quality/Unit Weight/Color/printing/package,Cap and Destination port.
2. Do you have sample to provide ?
Free sample can be provided and we only charge delivery cost. Express shipping cost varies based on sample Qty. If you can provide any of your freight account (like DHL/UPS/FedEx/TNT), we can prepare sample quickly. Sample cost can be paid via Paypal, Western Union which is very convenient.
3. Can you do OEM production ?
Absolutely ! We develop new mould based on clients' need every month ! You may let us know your idea, or show pictures, drawings, or send us original samples, we BEIXUAN can get them realized perfectly !
4. What Guarantees can you BEIXUAN make ?
We are very confident in our products and guarantee appropriate quality according to need, timely shipment, best service and responsible package. About quality:Quality will be surely ok accoridng to you ! We will deal with it immediately if any quality issue. About quantity:Qty will be no short. We will deal with it immediately if any quantity issue. About damage:please also be aware that 3% damage for the glass products will be acceptable.
5. About Payment or other question:
Please email me or chat with me on TradeManager or Whatsapp directly.
How to Ship
- Shipping Port: Ningbo port, Shanghai port, Yiwu port, Lianyungang port. These are main ports we are shipping from every month !
- Order Shipping Method:
- By courier, DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT, EMS By Air, which is the fastest but most expensive, door delivery;
- BY air, which is fast but not cheap, picking up at air port;
- By sea, which is most cost effective, we can ship goods to port or ship goods to your door places.
- By air or Courier will be expensive for volume package.
- We can accept LCL (Less Than container Load) shipment and FCL (Full Container Load) shipment, based on EX-Work, FOB, CIF, C&F and Door to Door delivery.
- Tracking number and Original shipping papers such as commercial invoice, packing list, bill of lading will be provided at first time once cargo shipped out. BEIXUAN Certificate of Origin can be provided which will help save cost of imported duties.
- Ningbo BEIUXAN always choose the most economical and reliable shipping company to make sure you receive the goods in time.
Please contact us Ningbo BEIXUAN for professional Suggestion !